The Program Formatting Committee’s mission is to format, proofread, and edit the full conference program and day-at-a-glance schedule. The Committee also looks for conflicts and conformance with SEALS requirements. After the initial program is assembled in the Fall, the Committee reaches out to all attendees in the spring and asks them to help in the review process. After revising the program to incorporate changes submitted by conference participants, as well as any other changes that come to the Committee’s attention, the Committee thoroughly proofreads the program. The Committee then works with a graphic designer on the program layout before sending it to the publisher.
- Ben Cooper (Mississippi) (Chair) email@example.com
- Phil Hackney (Louisiana State)
- Joan Heminway (Tennessee)
- Andrew Lund (Pace)
- Matthew Lyon (Lincoln Memorial U.)
- Eugene Mazo (Rutgers)
- Rob McFarland (Faulkner)
- Gail Richmond (Nova Southeastern)
- Paula Schaefer (Tennessee)
- Current Program: http://sealslawschools.org/submissions/program/programwp.asp
If you see any changes that should be made to the program, please contact Ben Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org).