The Committee advises the Executive Director on an as-needed basis regarding panel proposals and other program issues that may benefit from broad and diverse viewpoint.
- Jonathan Cardi (Wake Forest) (Chair): email@example.com
- William Araiza (Brooklyn)
- Naomi Cahn (George Washington)
- Raymond Diamond (Louisiana State U.)
- Lia Epperson (American)
- Jancy Hoeffel (Tulane)
- Eric Segall (Georgia State)
2017 Annual Report
The Committee continues to serve as a resource for the Executive Director on an as-needed basis. It is charged with advising him on panel proposals and other issues regarding the program on which he would like broader and more diverse viewpoints. Committee input was not needed for the 2017 meeting.