The mission of the SEALS Call for Papers Committee is to solicit, identify, and honor outstanding scholarship being prepared by faculty at our member schools. Each fall, the committee solicits new papers that have not yet been published. Each committee member reads each of these papers, judging the contribution that each makes as well as the quality of the writing. At the annual meeting, the committee hosts a luncheon at which authors of the top papers are recognized and invited to make brief presentations.
- Ron Rychlak (Mississippi) (chair) email@example.com
- Bill Araiza (Brooklyn)
- Steve Friedland (Elon)
- Michael Green (Texas A & M)
- Marco Jimenez (Stetson)
Congratulations to the 2015 winners of the call for papers:
- Professor Jennifer Daskal, American University, Washington College of Law, The Un-Territoriality of Data
- Professor Brian Gallini, University of Arkansas School of Law, The Historical Case for Abandoning Strickland
- Professor Samir Parikh, Lewis & Clark Law School, A New Fulcrum Point for City Survival
- Professor Anna Roberts, Seattle University School of Law, Asymmetry as Fairness: Reversing a Peremptory Trend
- List of winning submissions since 2003
Submissions should be emailed by December 1, to the Chair of the Committee with a copy to Russ Weaver, Russell.weaver@Louisville.edu.